The Go Zebra 10 Trade-in Program, offers generous incentives for trading your current barcode printer when you purchase a new Zebra barcode printer. And thanks to provisions in the recently enacted Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, your company may be entitled to additional tax write offs.
From January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010, customers can get cash back by replacing their eligible older Zebra and competitive printers with select Zebra bar code printers. The program provides a big incentive to trade up to Zebra's newest printer technology. Customers can get a rebate of up to $500 each time they purchase a select Zebra printer and trade-in a qualified printer.
Products Accepted For Trade-In
- 170XiIIIPlus™, 220XiIIIPlus™. Trade-in Value is $500 each
- 110XiIIIPlus™, 140XiIIIPlus™ (includes 110XiIIIPlus RFID, RFID Ready & all dpi versions). Trade-in Value is $300 each
- 105SL™, ZM400™, ZM600™. Trade-in Value is $100 each
- Stripe® S4M™, QL 220 Plus™, QL 320 Plus™, QL 420 Plus™, RW 220™, and RW 420™. Trade-in Value is $50 each
The following products are eligible for a trade-in rebate. All units submitted must be in working condition (i.e. must power-up and have a printhead).
Click here for a complete list of eligible trade in printers.
- 2746E™, Xi™, XiII™, 90Xi™, 90XiII™, 90XiIII™
- 90XiIIIPlus™, 96XiIII™, 96XiIIIPlus™, 140Xi™, 140XiII™, 140XiIII™
- 170Xi™, 170XiII™, 170XiIII™, 220XiII™, 220XiIII™, 105S™
- 105Se™, 160S™, Z4000™, Z4M™, Z6000™, Z6M™
- Stripe S-300™, Stripe S-400™, Stripe S-500™, Stripe S-600™, Z90™, Z91™
- Z105™, Z130™, Z140™, Z142, R140XiIII™, R110XiII™, R4MPlus™
- Z4MPlus™, Z6MPlus™
For complete program details or to participate in our Trade-in Program, contact BCS Label at 714.899.4800 for official rules, application, and eligibility.